As the employer voice in North Carolina advocating for a better healthcare delivery system, our coalition of employers seek to use their collective voice to influence decisions that impact the quality and cost of healthcare delivery systems in North Carolina. We also provide resources, education, advocacy, innovation and networking for our employer members seeking to improve the well-being of their workforce in the most effective, efficient, yet cost effective ways.
To achieve this goal, we seek to partner as well with other key healthcare stakeholders in North Carolina, as well as healthcare oriented suppliers and producers who may provide additional strategic resources, consultation and partnership for our members.
Membership levels include:
- General Membership (for employers)
- Affiliate Membership (Directory of current Affiliate Members is available by clicking here)
- North Carolina Healthcare Advisory Council (Listing of current Advisory Council Members is available by clicking here)
Information regarding the structure and benefits of each, as well as links to apply are provided below.
General Membership is limited to corporations, partnerships, sole proprietorships, or other entities that employ twenty-five (25) or more individuals either based, or residing, in the State of North Carolina. Primary representative for the organization is generally the person(s) responsible for leading the HR, Finance, or Employee Benefits. Additional representatives within your company may be included at no additional charge.
To encourage participation of employers of all sizes, general membership dues are established at only $250 per employer per year. Benefits include:
- Two individuals from your organization may attend our Spring and Fall Forums, as well as “best practice lunches” and round-table meetings at no-charge.
- Complimentary attendance at NCBGH webinars and certain other virtual meetings at no charge.
- Access to the special “members only” resources of the website for access to past event presentations, connections with other members and more.
- Access and networking with industry leading experts and peer member HR/Finance/Reward executives.
- Additional “invitation only” surveys, meetings and resources as available.
For-profit health and wellbeing vendors seeking to align with NCBGH as well as increase their visibility to purchasers in North Carolina are invited to apply for Affiliate Membership.
Annual Affiliate Member dues are $4,500. Benefits include:
- Visibility with listing on Affiliates Page of our website which provides information on the affiliate organization and/or offers of interest to our employer members.
- Ability to sponsor individual events.
- Complimentary attendance by up to 2 representatives at Spring/Fall Forums and designated events.
- Invited to submit thought leadership topics/presentations for Spring/Fall Forums for consideration
- Ability to invite non-member clients to attend an event as your guest.
NC Healthcare Advisory Council:
Organizations who would like greater participation directly with NCBGH and our board may apply for membership in the Advisory Council. This council is intended to enable collaboration and exchange of ideas between key stakeholders ranging from leading health plans, industry and advocacy organizations, accreditation, governmental and other state and local entities, pharmaceutical and provider organizations, as well as other leading employer-focused groups.
Annual dues are $7500. (Reduced fee of $2500 is available for non-profit academic, research, trade, advocacy and governmental organizations that do not offer direct medical services.)
Council benefits include:
- Visibility as a Healthcare Advisory Council member/supporter on website and other materials.
- Engagement with NCBGH board and other invited employers in high-level discussions of issues important to purchasers of health care services and products
- Provided the ability to inform NCBGH and its members of key insights and perspectives on industry trends, challenges and innovations in the marketplace
- Work with NCBGH board and its members in shaping a collective agenda on healthcare improvement that includes relevant delivery system innovation and aligns key stakeholders across healthcare system
- Ability to provide periodic communications such as articles, press releases, etc., for distribution to membership
- Invited to strategic dialogues with NCBGH, meeting with key stakeholders as appropriate
- Be actively involved in strategic partnerships with NCBGH and its members through activities such as:
- NCBGH initiatives (including transparency in healthcare, mental health & wellbeing, oncology, obesity & diabetes, pharmacy & medical drugs, etc.)
- Research, clinical briefs, etc.
- Provide strategic expertise and knowledge at NCBGH events
Sponsorship of individual events such as webinars, round tables, Spring/Fall Forums, etc., is open only to Affiliate Members and Advisory Council members. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.