NCBGH Membership Application (Employers)
General Membership in NCBGH is limited to corporations, partnerships, sole proprietorships, public-sector employers, or other entities that employ twenty-five (25) or more individuals either based, or residing, in the State of North Carolina. The primary representative for the organization is generally the person(s) responsible for leading the HR, Finance, or Employee Benefits. Additional representatives within your company may be included at no additional charge.
To encourage participation of employers of all sizes, general membership dues are established at only $250 per employer per year*. Benefits include:
- Three individuals from your organization may attend our Spring and Fall Forums, as well as “best practice lunches” and round-table meetings at no-charge.
- Complimentary attendance at NCBGH webinars and certain other virtual meetings at no charge.
- Access to the special “members only” resources of the website for access to past event presentations, connections with other members and more.
- Access and networking with industry leading experts and peer member HR/Finance/Reward executives.
- Additional “invitation only” surveys, meetings and resources as available.
To join us as an employer member, simply complete and submit the form below for consideration. Membership requests will typically be reviewed for approval within 2 business days.
The NCBGH Board reserves the right to accept or reject membership.
*The NCBGH Board reviews/sets membership dues annually and reserves the right to change these fees without notice.