NCBGH Affiliate Membership
We invite for-profit health and wellbeing vendors, suppliers and consultants interested in participating with us, and/or increasing their visibility to employer purchasers in North Carolina, to apply for membership as an Affiliate Member. (Please note: If your are a North Carolina employer interested in joining us as an employer member, please click here for our general membership information and application.)
NCBGH Affiliate Member Benefits include:
- Visibility via an “affiliates” page on our website which provides information on the affiliate organization and link to affiliate website/information.
(The affiliates page will be available effective January 1, 2021. Until that date, new Affiliate Members will be shown as Silver Sponsors.)
- Ability to sponsor individual events to include:
- Spring & Fall Forums
- Webinars/Virtual Meetings (Exclusive sponsorship with thought leadership provided or recommended by sponsor)
- Round table events
- Complimentary attendance by up to 2 representatives at Spring/Fall Forums and designated events.
- Submit thought leadership topics/presentations for consideration to present at Spring/Fall Forums
- Ability to invite non-member clients to complimentary attendance of an event as your guest.
How to Apply...
If your organization is interested in becoming an Affiliate Member of NCBGH, please complete the application below for consideration. Annual Affiliate Member dues are $4,500.