NCBGH Affiliate Membership
We invite for-profit health and wellbeing vendors, suppliers and consultants interested in participating with us, and/or increasing their visibility to employer purchasers in North Carolina, to apply for membership as an Affiliate Member. (Please note: If your are a North Carolina employer interested in joining us as an employer member, please click here for our general membership information and application.)
All Affiliate Member applications are thoroughly reviewed and evaluated prior to approval as we approve only the top providers with demonstrated excellence in their respective areas of expertise. NCBGH also reserves the right to remove any affiliate who does not continue to exemplify NCBGH’s standards of excellence.
NCBGH Affiliate Member Benefits include:
- Visibility via our Affiliate Members directory page which provides information on the affiliate organization and link to affiliate website/information.
- Highlight to members on periodic newsletters or other platforms
- Ability to sponsor individual events (additional sponsorship fee applies) to include:
- Spring & Fall Forums
- Webinars/Virtual Meetings (Exclusive sponsorship with thought leadership provided or recommended by sponsor)
- Round table events
- Complimentary attendance by up to 2 representatives at Spring/Fall Forums and designated events.
- Submit thought leadership topics/presentations for consideration to present at Spring/Fall Forums
- Ability to invite non-member clients to complimentary attendance of an event as your guest.
How to Apply...
If your organization is interested in becoming an Affiliate Member of NCBGH, please complete the application below for consideration. Annual Affiliate Member dues are $4,500.